VoIP | Design | Apps | Marketing | Hosting | Connectivity
Civil Subpoena Policy
forbids the disclosure of customer account and personal information
except in limited circumstances, including:
- with express permission from the customer;
- when required or permitted by law; and
- to comply with legal process properly served on Vybe Networks or one of its affiliates by court order and/or law enforcement.
- Request Notice: If you seek the identity or information related to
a Vybe Networks customer in connection with a civil legal matter, you
must fax, mail, or serve Vybe Networks with a valid subpoena or court
order. Please send your request to:
Vybe Networks Inc. 100 Queen Street East, Suite 203 Toronto, Ontario Canada M5C 1S6 Fax: 1-866-695-2204Please do not send these requests by email. We will confirm via email, fax, telephone or mail the acceptance of this information and will respond in due process.
- Fees: Vybe Networks is entitled to get reimbursed for professional
services associated with complying with the civil process and will
invoice the person or entity submitting the civil subpoena, court order
or any request for information pertaining to the compliance of this
request. Payment must be made within thirty (30) days from the receipt
of the Vybe Networks invoice. Instructions for payment will be provided
on the invoice.
The fee structure is as follows (all prices are in CAD dollars and applicable taxes will be charged in addition to the fees below):
Research or Discovery: $100/hour Courier Service: Billed at cost Copies: $0.50 per page Disks or storage devices: $25 per unit
- Notice to Customer and Response Time: Upon receipt of a valid civil subpoena or court order, Vybe Networks will promptly notify the customer whose information is sought via email or mail, where permitted by law, to allow for a customer response.
- Email Policies: Vybe Networks will not produce the content of an individual email address or email content, unless under direct court order or in limited circumstances. Please be advised that Vybe Networks email servers do not retain deleted or sent email. Vybe Networks reserves the right to request a copy of the complaint and any supporting documentation that demonstrates how the Vybe Networks email address is related to pending litigation or underlying subpoena.