VoIP | Design | Apps | Marketing | Hosting | Connectivity
NewsReturn to list
2015-01-12 - Vex.Net merging and growing
D'Arcy Cain and Vex.Net are pleased to announce a change to our operations to better serve our clients and improve the quality and range of services that we offer. We are merging operations with a company called Vibe Online into a new entity called Vybe Networks Inc.
For Vex.Net clients this will mean more support staff and better off-hour technical support. As we are merging the new clients into our existing operations there should be no change to the way that you interface with the services other than some name changes and, with the help of our new support staff, some improvements to the way you manage them.
Here is what is changing:
- Our company name is now Vybe Networks Inc.
- The new website will be www.VybeNetworks.com
- Our support email address is now support@VybeNetworks.com
- Our address is 100 Queen St E, Suite 203, Toronto, ON M5C 1S6
- Invoices will now be coming from Vybe Networks Inc.
- Some of our account types will be renamed.
Here is what is NOT changing:
- Your web sites, email and other services will run on the same systems.
- We will continue to run from a top tier co-location facility
- For the most part your pricing won't change.
- D'Arcy and Carol will continue to be involved in the operation.
- You will not lose your @Vex.Net address as long as you wish to use it.
You can still reach us at: +1 416 425-1212. Our toll free number remains as 1 855 825-9536.
Carol and I look forward to continuing to work with you and providing even better services with the help of our new partners.